We all know the reasons to shop online:
- It’s a time saver
- It’s very convenient - it gives you the opportunity to shop comfortably from home 24/7
- No crowds or queues
- Variety of options
- Fast shipping
- Plenty of bargains and best deals
- Easy returns
- Easy to compare with other similar product or brands
Anyway, there are not only advantages but hidden risks too...
So, here are some basic guidelines what we should have in mind in order to be able to shop online with confidence.
- Use trusted sites rather than shopping with a search engine. What we offer you is easy search based on perfect mobile user experience using the last top technologies. When you find what you are looking for, we provide you the option to buy it directly from Amazon or eBay.
- Shop only from secure sites. The site will start with HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure), which is an internet communication protocol that protects data transfer between the user's computer and the website.
- Do not provide specific personal information like social security number or your birthday. Try to provide as less information as possible.
- Regularly check your electronic bank statements, but do not wait for the monthly one. Make sure there are no unknown charges. If you do see something wrong contact immediately with your bank.
- Always use trusted internet networks. Never use Free or unfamiliar hotspots. Do not use public computers even you are just checking your email.
- Always use strong uncrackable passwords. Always log out after finishing using a site with a login access.
- Install Antivirus and anti-malware programs.
- Avoid sites with poor design or using old and not secure technologies like FLASH. If you have any doubts better leave the site.